Thursday, April 14, 2011

7 days out from the first challenge!

I just want to remind anyone that hasn't voted at the bottom of the page to get to it! Our first challenge ends in 6 days.

In the event of a tie (because there have been ties for the lead multiple times throughout the voting process), we will do a 24 hour runoff vote. Please be sure to check back on Friday, April 22nd to see if we need your tie-breaker vote.

I am in San Francisco, California this week for a work conference. While here I've been soaking up the sun, smells, and culinary creativity! Everywhere I go, including the Giant's baseball stadium, there is something yummy to see, smell, or taste! Today was my last day to be a tourist, tomorrow I will be in meetings for 13 hours straight. Wish me luck and hope that Starbucks doesn't run out of coffee!!! (Pick your poison, mine is the White Mocha!)

Below are a couple of pictures of gorgeous AT&T Park, San Francisco!


No comments:

Post a Comment